Friday, December 17, 2010

A son is born


So the most amazing/loving/spiritual thing has happened. David Allen Hayes was born today at 1:12 PM. I have jokingly said I feel like the Grinch at the end of the movie when his heart grows. These feelings of love and joy are just flat out amazing and so hard to understand. What I do know is that even at 3 hours old I love that little joker with everything I am and will do whatever I can for him. But this blog is purely for Cole and I to share this joy with whomever as we try to take a picture everyday of our precious bundle as he become our little man.
So without further ado here is pic #1

3 comments:

  1. I have looked at this picture no less than 1000 times today. It just never gets old. I'm so happy for you two and proud of you. I can't WAIT to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete